I’ve contributed to and built a number of open source projects. I am mathias on Github if you’d like more up-to-date information about what I’m working on.
- gnar: A small Hacker News-like social link sharing site on Hoplon, ClojureScript, Castra, Clojure, and HoneySQL. Built in around 8 hours to nearly feature-complete status thanks to the power of Hoplon!
- hearst: Currently a URL normalizer library for some of my other Clojure projects; my goal is to make this a NLP tool like Python’s newspaper for ingesting articles into remembrance.
- falcor: Metaprogrammed factory-factory in Ruby. Mostly useful as a quick way to create fixtured JSON services.
- loudspkr: A dashboard for Bendyworks written on top of Dashing.
- hum: A Web Audio API wrapper for ClojureScript.
- ecstatic: a static site generator with modern Ruby tooling.
- mathias/dotfiles: My dotfiles collection. Reasonable defaults that I prefer.
- mathias/chording: My chording keyboard project. Firmware and plans.
- riffraffle A simple Rails-based Ember app for running conference raffles. Extracted from snow_mobile_raffle
- sms_my_bus: a Ruby gem to interface with Madison’s SMS My Bus API.
- gates_of_moria: A simple adventure game to teach the player basic Ruby.
- zoo_pass: a cute little phrase generator for non-secure things.
Open Source Contributions
In order of going further back in time:
- Numerous docs PRs all over the place.
- exercism/xclojure: Exercism’s Clojure exercises
- rm-hull/ monet
- rylnd’s pair script
- Sapling Events conference websites
- The http://hackety.com project and its website: